Technical Account Manager
As a Technical Account Manager, you are responsible for the technical implementation of all projects assigned to you. You are the primary contact for the customer on all technical matters, and you function as an intermediary between the customer and the different departments within Skyline. The telecom, broadcast and satellite industries will be your playground, where you can apply your affinity for high-tech, software products. We offer state-of-the-art, global leading software solutions in a fast-changing industry. With thousands of drivers, highly advanced features, and a proven track record, DataMiner is the best-of-breed network management solution for the telecom, satellite and broadcast industries. You can become part of this winning team and apply your skills to further expand our success around the globe.
+ profound knowledge of HFC broadband, IPTV, broadcast and satellite systems
+ a challenging and stimulating work environment
+ a healthy work-life balance
+ a competitive wage with extra benefits
bachelor, master or doctorate degree in ICT, Software and/or Telecom
- acquire and maintain detailed knowledge of all DataMiner features
- take ownership of the full technical implementation of your projects
- become your customers’ primary contact for all technical matters related to your projects
- fully understand all aspects related to the functional and technical specifications of your projects
- ensure sufficient documentation of all technical requests to other Skyline departments to guarantee efficient implementation of all technical aspects of your projects
- troubleshoot all technical issues that affect project delivery
- perform quality assurance from a functional perspective on all technical features in your projects
- create and maintain all required project documentation for acceptance, hand-over, and internal presentation procedures
- identify potential commercial opportunities and notify the appropriate Sales Manager
- you are a fast learner and adapt quickly to new situations
- you are communicative and have effective interpersonal and organizational skills
- you think logically, keeping the client first in mind
- you have natural technical insight and a positive, can-do attitude
- you can work independently and prioritize tasks
- you are passionate about the benefits of software technology
- familiar with software programming
- experience with HTML, XML, client-server systems and SNMP
- profound knowledge of HFC broadband, IPTV, broadcast and satellite systems
- strong affinity with MS Windows operating systems
- profound knowledge of TCP/IP (firewalls, routers, …), multithreading, Web Services and .Net Remoting
- knowledge of MySQL and Apache Cassandra is an asset
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
- this position requires you to work in Frankfurt with regular visits to the head office in Belgium
- good verbal and written communication skills in English
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- a competitive salary with extra benefits
- a healthy work-life balance
- a stimulating, challenging, and fast-evolving technological environment
- work in an international company while still enjoying the advantages of a small-company culture
- be part of a team that has a disruptive impact on the global telecom and broadcast industry
- gain experience with a vast array of cutting-edge technologies
- enjoy long-term stable employment
- grow in your career thanks to in-house training courses, choosing from a variety of professional options
At Skyline, we’re all heroes. Our people have the superpower to affect everyone’s life. With their exceptional skills and performance, they watch over our worldwide communication, and when something goes wrong, they save the day.
Be a superhero, join Skyline Communications. Download Job Ad here.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Tell us why you are the superhero we’re looking for and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.